Lakhs of students register themselves to get admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya yearly, but only a few will get a chance to study at KVS. Likewise, every year the online admission form are available on the official website. As the new session is commencing, aspirants who are interested in taking admission to KVS must fill out the online Application form. So here we cover every aspect of the KVS Application form 2023. Apply Online for Classes 1 to 11, Registration and many other related details to help you out. So stay with us till the end of our web page.
KVS Application form 2023
The online application form for admission for classes 1 to 11 is available on the official portal of the assigned authority. The desired candidates also fill out the application form offline. The parents who wish to complete the admission form online should go to the official website, while those who prefer offline mode should visit the nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya School. You can collect the Application form from the respective KVS without paying a single penny.
The online admission form for class-1 for the academic session 2023-24 is available by 27 March 2023, and the last date to register your child is 17 April 2023. Parents wishing to admit their child to KVS must follow the rules and regulations prescribed in the Application form. They should be aware that they should not fill out multiple forms for the same child. If they do so, the last application will be considered for admission.
|BGMI Unban Date|
Process of KVS Application Form
This section will help you in filling your KVS application form. Please read thoroughly to avoid any mistakes while filling out the form. We urge you to read the instructions of the conducting authority before filling out the form.
- If you are filling out the form for the first time, then you must first do the registration (sign up). If you are registered, sign in to the admission application portal.
- Fill out the Application form by correctly filling in the mentioned details on the form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Please review the form once again to assure yourself and submit it.
- Declaration of submission.
Apply Online for Class 1 to 11
The application form to apply from class two onwards has not been released by the authority on their official portal. The declaration is expected to release by April 20, 2023, and the probable last submission date is 8th May 2023. Once the admission process for KV students for class 11th is completed and if the seats are vacant, then registration for class 11th begins one week after the 10th class results are declared.
To apply online for the admission form, they first need to register themselves and then log in to the official portal. Fill in the required details mentioned in the form correctly and upload all the necessary documents asked for and submit it.
Parents must fill out the application form correctly. They should be aware that filling in the wrong information will cancel their application form. Also, the form must be submitted on time; after that, it will be rejected by the school.
Registration for KVS Application form 2023
To fill out the Application form for KVS, it is mandatory first to register yourself. Without the registration, you are not allowed to fill out the form. If you are registering for the first time and do not know how to do so, don’t worry; the steps below will guide you.
- The first-time user should sign in to the official portal, and to do so; they must fill in the required details.
- The complete name of the child consists of the first, middle and last name. It is to be noted that the child’s name should match the name written on the birth certificate or other necessary documents required for the admission process.
- You must mention if the child is physically disabled by selecting Yes or No in the document.
- The correct Date of Birth of the child matches the date mentioned on the Birth Certificate.
- A person has to mention whether he/she is a KVS employee.
- You need to enter your verified email address and mobile number.
- To proceed further, type the captcha code shown above. In case you are unable to figure out the captcha code, press the semi-circular button next to the code to generate a new captcha code.
- Once you fill in all the details, Tap on the Register button. An OTP will be sent to your enlisted mobile number. Keep in mind that the OTP is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter the correct OTP received via SMS on your mobile number and click the verify button.
- Finally, an acknowledgement page will appear containing a unique Login code. This Login code is essential to Login into the admission application portal. We strongly advise you to save and print the page containing the login code, as submitting the application form without it is impossible.
|Selfie Movie OTT|
Criteria of the KVS Admission
The parents who wish to send their child to Kendriya Vidyalaya School must know the admission criteria. The students whose parents are in the defence sector will get first priority for admission to KVS. After that, children whose parents are central government and state government employees are considered respectively. Preferring the above applicants, if any seats are left, then only private employees’ children are considered. Moreover, the parents who are raising a single daughter will also get preference.
I hope our post has cleared all your doubts regarding the KVS Application form 2023. If you still want to ask anything about the topic, you are welcome to ask in the comment section. And for more updates, do not forget to visit our website more often.
Thank You for reading the full article.
To go to the Home page, Click Here.
To fill out the KVS Application Form, Click Here.