The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB releases the notification for recruiting high school teachers in Madhya Pradesh. Interested people who are looking for this vacancy get all the necessary details about the recruitment here on our page. We will cover things like MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 Form, 8720 Posts, Apply Online, Date and more, not to ignore aspects of the recruitment. So keep on scrolling down to update yourself.
MP HSTST Recruitment 2023
The MPESB has recently released the notification for MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 in which they have declared the application form date, total no of vacancies, selection process, eligibility criteria and many other important aspects. Candidates who want to pursue teaching as their profession can fill out the application form to secure their candidature. The application form is available on the certified portal from 8th May 2023.
The selection process is based on the written Test taken on 2nd August 2023. The syllabus and other essential information will also be uploaded on the MPESB official site. The candidates filling out the form should regularly visit the authentic portal to be notified of the latest changes made in recruitment.
MP HSTST Application Form 2023
The notification released by the MPESB board has included all the information that is necessary to evaluate before filling out the application form. The authorities are inviting the application form from 18 May 2023, and the last date to apply for recruitment is June 6, 2023. The desired people must fill out the form within the specified time. But in our opinion, please first go through the eligibility conditions before filling out the form. You can also check our below paragraph to know the eligibility criteria for recruitment.
Madhya Pradesh HSTST 8720 Posts
The total number of vacancies for Madhya Pradesh High School Teachers under recruitment is 8720. The qualified applicants will fill up the 8720 vacant posts in the high schools of MP. The vacancies are set according to the reservation criteria and the requirement for various subjects. To understand better, the reservation criteria for vacancies are shown below in the tabulated form. Check it out.
|Subject||School Education Division||Tribal Work Division||Total posts|
MP HSTST Steps to Apply Online
If you are interested in the vacancy and want to fill out the application form, then please act in accordance with the steps listed below.
- Open the certified portal of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, i.e. esb.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, select the language in which you are comfortable filling out the form.
- Now the ‘Latest Updates’ section will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to click the ‘Online Form-High School Teacher Selection Test-2023-Apply Here’ option.
- Further, in the candidate profiling section, tap on the Profile Registration Form.
- Next, it will ask you a question if you already have a registered profile ID. If you are registering for the first time, then answer ‘No’.
- The Registration Form will appear on your screen; here, you must enter your phone number and Email.
- After this, fill out the Captcha code and verify Mobile and Email details.
- Now return back to the candidate profiling page, and under the section of available services, tap on the Application Form for MP HSTST Recruitment 2023.
- Now by entering the login credentials, get access to the application portal.
- Fill in the required details mentioned on the form and attach the relevant documents.
- Now by using any online payment mode, pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit your form.
- Our suggestion to the aspirants filling out the form is to take out a printout of the filled-out application form to avoid any misconduct in future.
MP HSTST Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates coming under the eligibility criteria set5 by the board shall only be allowed to appear in the examination. Hence it is mandatory to ensure that you are fulfilling the eligibility conditions or not. If you are unaware of the conditions, then please check out the below lines.
- The candidate must hold the citizenship of India or the subject of Nepal or Bhutan. She/He can also be an Indian immigrant from the countries specified as per the rules of the Indian government.
- The minimum age is 21 years, and the maximum age is 40 years for men belonging to the general category. Age relaxation is provided to the candidates of the SC/ST category.
- For females, the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be qualified for the MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test in 2018 or 2013.
Here we are concluding our post. Please tell us if the information provided here proves worth it to you.
Thank you for docking at njcmindia.org. If you are interested in knowing the latest recruitment, then please check out our other articles also.
Tapping here will dock you at the home page.
Tapping here will open the MPESB-certified portal.