RRB Recruitment 2023 New Railway Jobs, Notification, Form, Eligibility, Exam Date and various other news can be checked from here. This article discusses several vital pieces of information regarding the Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2023. Also, you can just read this article about RRB Recruitment 2023 New Railway Jobs, Notification, and Form.
RRB Recruitment 2023
Several students await good and reputable jobs in the government sector under the central government every year. Students have been waiting for a long for the release of vacancies and application forms by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). RRB is considered the largest job sector in India; it currently provides employment to 12,75,000 people and has offered 225,000 vacancies for various posts under Group A, B, C, and D.
RRB will be conducting its RRB recruitment exam in 2023 to fill various vacancies. The Railway Recruitment Board under the Ministry of Railways will be advertising Group A, B, C, and D posts with over 225,000 open positions for NTPC, ASM, ALP, Safety Staff, TC, Apprentice, JE, and other positions in various 21 RRB Regions, 17 RRC Cells, RPF, and several Metro railway departments across India.
RRB Recruitment Notification 2023
For the roles they are interested in, eligible candidates should keep an eye out for RRB’s official announcements on their official website, indianrailways.gov.in, then go to Railway Recruitment 2023 and apply online by following the procedures provided.
The applicants must have passed 10th or 12th or have a diploma or degree as required by the post and ITI certificate. The selection process for various posts might include a computer-based test and a physical capability test, a skill test, and a document verification process.
Railway Recruitment 2023
|RRB Recruitment 2023: Overview and Important Dates|
|Organising Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Name||Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023|
|Category||Railway job Recruitment (under Central Government)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (CBT)
Physical Capability Test
|RRB Notification 2023||Released in February 2023|
|Tier-I Exam Date||To be announced (in May-June 2023)|
|Start of Online Application Submission||March 2023 (Expected)|
|Last date to apply||April 2023 (Expected)|
|Last date for fees payment||April 2023 (Expected)|
|Link to the official website||https://indianrailways.gov.in/|
Railway Latest Jobs 2023
Indian Railway Recruitment Board announces vacancies under various Groups A, B, C, and D. All vacancies are categorised as Gazetted (Group A and B) and Non-Gazetted (Group C and D) posts. The region releases vacancies.
Details of various posts under various groups:
The UPSC typically conducts the Civil Service Exam, the Engineering Service Exam, and the Combined Medical Service Test for Group A jobs.
The Group B positions are Section Officers Grade and clerical grade.
Station masters, ticket collectors, clerks, commercial apprentices, safety personnel, traffic apprentices, and engineering posts (civil, mechanical, electrical, signal & telecommunications) are typically included in the Group C category of jobs.
The positions that fall under the Group D category are Track-man, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon, and different Positions in various cells and boards of the railway department.
Details about some of the Railway Recruitment vacancies as per their region are provided below:
|Railway Recruitment Posts||No. of vacancies RRB|
|RRB Mumbai Recruitment||1425|
|RRB Banglore Recruitment||1054|
|RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment||465|
|RRB Ranchi Recruitment||2043|
|RRB Kolkata Recruitment||1824|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar Recruitment||367|
|RRB Siliguri Recruitment||477|
|RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment||164|
|RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment||1558|
|RRB Bhopal Recruitment||1679|
|RRB Chennai Recruitment||945|
|RRB Bilaspur Recruitment||945|
|RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment||702|
|RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2023||1221|
|RRB Patna Recruitment||454|
|Integral Coach Factory||15|
|Rail Coach Factory Act apprentice||550|
|Modern Coach Factory Act apprentice||110|
|RRB Secunderabad Recruitment||3262|
|RRC North Western Railway Ac Apprentice||2026|
|RRC South Eastern Railway Ac Apprentice||1750|
|RRC South Central Railway Ac Apprentice||4103|
|RRB/RRC Group D||4103|
|North Eastern Frontier railway Apprentice||4499|
|RRB stenographer Recruitment||1958|
|RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse||2262|
|Indian Railway Junior Engineer||15091|
RRB Application Form 2023
As per the latest information, the railway board has announced many vacancy to be filled this year. The application process will begin soon; aspiring candidates must complete their application before the due date. The application form will be available online, with an online payment mode; this is done to make the application for Railway Recruitment more accessible.
Steps to fill online application form for RRB:
- Visit the official Indian Railways website by following the link https://indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Choose amongst the options RRC, RRB Regions, or metro rail.
- Choose the department or region you want to apply for now.
- Click on the RRB recruitment tab, then carefully read the notification.
- After that, click on apply online option. Fill in all the necessary details
- For applying in the railroad industry, an ADHAR CARD is required.
- Upload Scanned copies of all the documents asked.
- Verify all the details provided.
- After paying the application cost, press the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for your records.
Railway Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The eligibility for qualifying Railway Recruitment is as per following
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and possess valid proof of citizenship.
- For most posts, the minimum age for application is 18 years, while the maximum age limit is 30-35 years. Some relaxations are provided to the candidates from oppressed classes like SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Candidates must be at least 10th or 12th pass. Other qualification requirements depend on the post for which the candidate wishes to apply. Some posts might require technical qualifications, post-graduation or a diploma or graduation.
- Candidates must possess a pass certificate of ITI n any trade as per SCVT or NCVT.
- Additionally, candidates must adhere to the physical and medical requirements set forth by the Railway authorities, which may include standards for things like height, weight, eye and hearing health, and general fitness.
- Applicants shouldn’t have any criminal convictions on their records, nor should they have ever had a previous job terminated for disciplinary reasons.
Thank you for visiting ATRIA University. Please keep visiting our website ATRIA University for more updates on various RRB recruitment processes.