PTET Rajasthan Exam Date 2023 Admit Card, Hall Ticket Release Date: The Govind Guru Tribal University has recently released the admit card for the Rajasthan PTET exam 2023. Hence the aspirants who filled out the entrance exam form have arrived at the right page.
PTET Rajasthan Exam Date 2023
Because here, we let you know PTET Rajasthan Exam Date 2023 Admit Card, Hall Ticket Release Date and other correlated details. To learn the complete topic, please continue to read till the last. PTET exam is important for aspirants who have chosen teaching as their profession.
GGTU Is recruiting for the education entrance level exam for seeking admission to 4-year integrated BA, B.ED, B.SC and 2-year B.ED in teacher training institutions. Many aspirants from across the state have filled out the form and have been awaiting the exam date announcement.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Date 2023
The authority schedules the Pre-Teacher Eligibility Test on 21 May 2023. The candidates preparing for the exam must set their strategy to track the exam on the basis of the date now. The competition is hard; thus it is very important to prepare well for the exam.
The aspirants can now make their preparation timetable according to the exam date. Our suggestion to the aspirants is please read the exam day guidelines in order to avoid any misconduct.
PTET Rajasthan Admit Card 2023
You must be aware of the importance of the admit card. But still, we here are mentioning the new aspirants giving the competition exam for the first time. Carrying admit card during the exam is mandatory. No matter, in any case, the applicant without the card will not allow entering the examination hall. The admit card contains the personal and exam-related details of the aspirant.
The candidates should not misplace their admit cards after the exam, as it is also considered in the selection process. You should enter the exam premises keeping in hand your entry ticket because there you have to show your hall ticket to the invigilator assigned at the centre.
PTET Rajasthan Hall Ticket Release Date 2023
Generally, the conducting authorities release the hall ticket a few days prior to the examination date. Hence you can expect that you may get your entry card by 15th May 2023. We here are just anticipating the admit card date because the official date has not been released yet.
We will update this section as soon as the exact date of the PTET entry card is released by the consigned authority. Once the card is made available on the official site, the aspirants must check the details mentioned on the card thoroughly to avoid any mistakes in future. To familiarize you, we are sharing with you the details listed on your admit card in the below stanza.
Details Prescribed on PTET Admit Card 2023
The details prescribed o the hall ticket can be categorised into two categories: related to the candidate and related to the exam. Here we are showing you the elements coming in both categories.
Details related to the aspirants on the PTET admit card:
- Aspirant Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Birth Date
- Passport Size Photo
- Courses Applied for
Details related to the exam on the PTET Admit Card
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre address
- Reporting time at the exam premises
Downloading Process of PTET Admit Card 2023
The following steps will help you in your process. Check it out.
- Open the official portal of the entrance exam.
- Select the course link to which you are applying from the four courses offered by the University, i.e. BA, B.ED, B.SC and 2-year B.ED.
- Now click on the admit card link displayed on the web page.
- Doing the above action will give you two options by form number or by roll number. Choose the option best suited to you.
- Now enter your application number or roll number.
- Now tap on the Proceed button.
- Finally, your entry card will be shown on your screen. Please save and print it to keep it with you during the exam.
PTET Exam Day Guidelines
The contenders going to attempt the PTET exam must read the instruction before arriving at the exam centre. The instructions are mentioned in detail at the authorized site. If you want to read the instructions in short, then please take a look at our below lines.
- Students arriving at the exam premises must act in accordance with the covid-19 guidelines given by the authority.
- The students must sit according to the allocated seats to them. They should not be allowed to leave their seats till the exam is finished.
- Entering with any electronic gadget will not be allowed and will further cancel your exam. Moreover, the same treatment will be followed for the students terminating any guidelines prescribed by the authority assigned.
- The applicants are not supposed to write anything on their question papers.
- The candidates must ensure that their question booklet must be intact in the number of pages, accurate and exact in number.
- Before starting your paper, you must also read the instructions listed in your answer sheet.
- Other than marking the answers to the space allocated for them, no other writing is allowed on the answer sheet. Also, a black ballpoint pen only be allowed to circle your answers.
- Before starting the paper, do not overlook writing your name, roll number and the OMR sheet number on the question booklet given to you. Also, put your signature on the above of the question booklet.
I hope reading our article has clarified your confusion about the PTET exam. If anything remains, please share it with us in the comment section. We will respond to you shortly.
To know our URL address, Tap here.
To open the PTET exam official portal, Tap here.